Watch movies blog. General

четверг, 10 марта 2011 г.

Gantz review


Kurono Alien
This film hit me by accident. Did not know that it is removed and therefore did not expect, but he immediately aroused my interest, because in the past I have had the opportunity to see the original series, which I generally liked it.
A couple of days I doubted the wisdom of view, as all the film adaptation of the anime series, falling to me. mildly disappointing. This applies especially to "cicadas". But, having overcome doubts, I began to view, and it turned out that the material is quite watchable, more than that - it is clear that the film tried.
Of the benefits:
Actors have picked up quite similar. Good special effects, camera work and the entire video sequence. Something that changed the story - also in my opinion can be classified here, although I would otherwise not be broken off.
Of the minuses:
heroes, unfortunately, still slow, minor characters in some scenes frankly nedoigryvayut. And the nature of the main characters very superficially exposed. Not quite sure, but like some sort of battle is not enough, or have changed their history.Not enough characters. Removed all the naughty things that the animation in my opinion were quite appropriate.
Despite all the downsides and some dampness, this picture can be recommended for viewing. First at least for what it is worthy of filming. Secondly it will be interesting not only for comparison with the original, but an inexperienced viewer as a standalone product. Delight is certainly not the cause, but did not materialize worst expectations, and I wonder what will happen next.
Estimate a little overstated:
7 of 10

                                      

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий