Watch movies blog. General

среда, 24 августа 2011 г.

The Hangover Part II


I was once regretted having missed the original "The Hangover" in theaters now, I set myself the task that I should go for a sequel, and in the premiere. Neither snow, nor rain will not prevent me, I get there exactly. Original picture, I very much, it's not just comedy, but also one of the best films of 2009. I was afraid that the sequel will not, as was the first part. But I believe exactly what I liked the film as well. Can it really did not take the same number of viewers, I was pleased with the picture again. Yes, each sequel more minuses, and this is no exception. But I knew from the start that I would be pleased with her. At a time when many of its highly criticized, I "Bachelor Party 2" much.

Let's start with the cons, but they are not so much. The main problem is that the sequel follows the same pattern, as was the original. In some places it does not really looked. And in many episodes do you even know that movie again and look cool. In general, this is not a major problem, but still a problem. Naturally the director had to change the script writers. But they could come up with a cool sense of humor, which again, without any pause, laugh. So, if you laughed at the first part, you'll also laugh and a sequel, and many even more. But I do not exclude the possibility that not everyone will laugh. Since there was still more vulgar jokes. So now we can say that the film is now on the fan. If I do not understand those who do not like the first part, I can understand those who do not like the second one. What I feared most, it is that the sequel will now become the usual comedy to blunt neighing and cut off the cord. "The Hangover" was not such a film, I do like most about it. A "Bachelor Party 2" was, unfortunately, in this film. But this did not prevent him like me. Though I initially thought that the movement of events in Bangkok is not the same as the irrepressible Vegas. Judging by the trailer, shown to Bangkok is not a beautiful and sometimes boring part. But the film is done in order to watch over the adventures of the wolf pack, and again they vlipli in all sorts of stories, again lost someone and stuff like that. The film is very, very funny, but it is most important. Just another city and everything. It is just a first part, and I recommend a close eye on cons. Believe me, if you like movies.

All the other actors played on the same level. So all the words that I speak, all the same it was in the original Bachelor Party. That is, all played perfectly, absolutely no one did not disappoint. I love these movies even primarily because of the actors. Zach Galifianakis And now even stranger, and even funnier. That means even more insane, and he shall receive a premium over MTV for the best comedy role. Again, the best role in the film. Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms are generally considered the actors, who hardly ever disappoint, the first for sure. Without all of this team, the third stag (if required) will be a completely different movie, and it does not become as smart. Why Justin Bartha was not a wolf pack, along with, again, the writers have worked poorly. I am disappointed that there was Liam Neeson, but his replacement does not upset me, but I still wanted to see the version that was originally. Posted vengeance Ken Jeong, because like the man here to be removed, even though the number appears on the screen and fees. Why do not all like that? I thought at the end, where Mike Tyson, but his unexpected appearance even slightly exaggerated attitude to the film.

First of all, I am pleased that the project back Todd Phillips, and was pleased with his game, he is also co-starred in the role of the classroom. If you know it looks, believe me, you will notice it for sure. And also he does not grieve over, setting general overall quality and style, again with ottyazhechkoy and entertainment. I almost forgot one more thing, there was added the level of action, which is a welcome and necessary addition. Unfortunately, the disadvantages have not ended, left alone, it's soundtrack. When the first part, each track is absolutely not disappointed, but now there were only two decent. And it's the one that was played during the credits, was altogether out of place, it was necessary to return first. With this, they let us down, and almost all have disappointed. Basically, that's all. About the film has nothing to say. All you can basically say it was the first part. There were pleasant and unpleasant surprises, many dreams have come true, unfortunately, and fears too. But that does not make a bad movie. I liked it as much as the original. "Bachelor Party 2" was a success, and it is clearly better than the previous comedies, and even better, "Paul", which was currently the best comedy of the year. The second stag and better and funnier. The main thing to laugh and turn off my head, I did so. Why not wait trikvel? If we believe the director said, he would not go on that pattern, and it's great. The old team back too, of course they are again mixed up in a lot. So, wait worth it, and still believe that it will be better sequel, but also do not rule out that it would be better than the original. Preferably, again with Phillips in the chair director, it does its job. After all, he never had a bad comedy, and he is one of the best directors in recent times in this genre. And simply, this story should not end, despite the criticism, admit it, it's chic. To put the point now is not fair, so I'll wait for a sequel, as well as waiting for this sequel.

Summary: What is even worse the first part, but exactly this dynamic again and crazy comedy, and yet even better this year. Total couple of drawbacks appeared, but the pros at times more, so I love this movie as much as the original. But this time, please do not anyone even if you love the first part, and love the sequel. I was pleased with the wildly laughed, did not regret watching, even a desire to reconsider. Do not pull on a masterpiece, but still, the picture is decent and even misunderstood.
                                                    Watch The Hangover Part II

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий